Friday, January 3, 2014

December 30, 2013

Family, The week was pretty crazy. This week skyping and calling home was great. I'm glad I didn't have to sit on my roof for it, like Jake. haha, but anyway, it was a good week. We had a lunch appointment on Christmas day and the family made turkey and ham and potato salad, I felt like I was back home. It was one of the best meals I've had out here. The family also gave us the little poppers like Aunt Susan always brings for the Christmas party. It was great fun for sure! Anyways, nothing too big this week. everyone is out of town and there are a ton of drunks. I told dad on the phone that when we were driving to a members on Christmas eve us missionaries counted something like 86 drunks within 2 miles of this dirt road! It's pretty funny until they start talking to you cause who knows what they'll do! but when we are driving I feel like im playing some video game as we dodge all the drunks its ridiculous and this week will be even worse with new years the senior couple doesn't want us going out cause it gets sketchy but we'll see what happens. I've been with 2 other elders the past week. my comp elder rogers and elder sakurada because sakurada's comp is being sent home. Sakurada is so funny tho so its been nice having him around! but anyway Happy New Year and even better Happy Birthday Jordan, mom or Ash you'll have to tell him cause I don't have his email. but have fun at Hole in the Rock it'll practically seem like I'm there with grandma getting my back and bragging about me throwing the rock! I love you all so much have a great week! Happy New Year!! Love Elder Sorenson

Christmas with Elder Moorhouse


Elders Dickerson, Sakurada, and me with poppers!


Late Christmas party with Noma and Zama.


Lauren's Christmas package finally came.


No comments:

Post a Comment