Tuesday, April 8, 2014

March 10, 2014

FAM BAM, Wow crazy to think of how far I have come in a week. Last week I was in the lowest of lows and now im as good as I have been. it was still a tough week with the work but I was able to talk with my Mission President on wed. and he helped me out a ton I talked with him for about 45 min about a lot of stuff and it helped me just drop everything and look for the best when it comes to those tough times. I learned though that I can only find happiness when im looking for it. but since President takes about 30 min for each interview I was there from 11 in the morning till 11 at night but it was good I talked with Sis. Zackrison for a few hours and then one of the AP's named Elder Summer and besides Moorhouse he is the only normal guy I have met out here! but he told me that at the end of this transfer for I would be for sure getting transferred out of this area so hurray for that but I will miss these people a lot. he also told me that he had heard about me and during scholarships down before I even came out here which was cool. Also this past Thursday I was on exchanges with Elder Klinger and it was fun having an American to talk to but we had a powerful lesson with a young guy named Nkanyiso. We went there thinking we would just share the Restoration with him and his sister but that all changed when we talked with him. He told that his mother had pasted away and when he shared that the spirit was so strong and I felt inspired to change the game plan from the Restoration to the plan of Salvation it was so powerful. Saturday I went on exchanges with Elder Wesonga and we rode bikes and it was the most physical activity I have had since being out which is a joke. but Tomorrow I have exchanges with the zone leaders but atleast its another American! so it'll be fun! its just easier teaching with a friend instead of a guy that doesn't talk to you. but it was a great week and im so much happier now and in about 2 weeks i'll know where im gonna be headed so i'll keep you all posted. Family have fun on the cruise with Jake its crazy that he's been home about a month now and that I have been the only Sorenson in African for a month! Wow time is flying! I love you all and I can feel all the much needed love and support. Love, ELDER SORENSON


 Last pics with the graden I planted my first week out.

Biking in esikiwini


Me and my comp,
Elder Sserunkuma and Muzi a member

Teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment